Tuesday, September 20, 2016

BLOOD MOONS, SHEMITAH, AND PROPHETIC SIGNS

03/02/2015
Picture
Picture
Reprinted by permission of a study of the convergence of prophetic signs that I have been preaching for years. The frequency of those signs become stronger with each passing year, even to each passing day. As I published a reprint of Paul Grevas graph concerning the Blood Moons Tetrads  ending this year, I now post this study that shows and suggest how close the coming of our Lord Jesus could be. 


Note, as does the author, that this is not a date setting message, but a study of events that will not be replayed in this century, or for another 500 years. God proclaimed to us at the beginning of our bible that He would give us  signs in the heavens:
Genesis 1:14,
"1:14  And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and let them be for signs, and for seasons, and for days, and years:"

The word for signs is "Moedim" or appointed times for the plan for mankind's redemption, before the earth was created, or man was formed. 

As the author proclaims, and I proclaim:
LOOK UP......BUCKLE UP....FOR WE ARE GOING UP.
Praise God, so come Lord Jesus. 
http://watchmansview.com/Commentary_-_Super_Moons_-_Shemitah_-_Prophetic_Synchronization_of_Time.html


Comments

01/27/2016 5:34am
Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts
Reply

No comments:

Post a Comment